• E-mail me!
  • And now for something completely different

    I'm losing sleep again, and have had something of a 'downer' weekend.

    • had to cancel a mini-vacation because the money was needed elsewhere
    • worked my ass off in the garden only to find my ass is still right where I left it
    • cleaned up my living room only to have that fixed for me by The Mess Brigade
    • Memorial Day... 'nuff said.
    So I decided we all needed a bit of cheering up, so here's one I prepared earlier, saving it for a rainy day (or mood):

    Original title: Lift! I need lift!

    Saw this on a Caturday thread on Fark. Wanted to share with you. Hope you laughed as much as I did. If not, get a sense of humor.

    It's a homemade pet carrier!



    The rest of this guy's blog is just damn funny, and informative as well. I don't know this guy, but I thought you should experience his blog. Reminds me of a program I saw on PBS once, "The Red Green Show." These two guys were members of a hunting lodge, and their slogan was "Duct tape: the handyman's secret weapon!"

    No comments: