• E-mail me!
  • I say, let 'em crash!

    When people go swimming through shark-infested waters, they have an increased risk of getting eaten by a shark. That is common knowledge. There is very little sympathy after the initial outrage calms, and this is as it should be.

    A group of people, four adults and 3 children, willingly went sailing their pretty yacht through pirate-infested waters and...then what happened? If you guessed that they were kidnapped and their boat seized by pirates, you may collect your prize at the door.

    It would seem that about half of the media reporting this incident think we should give a damn. I do, and then again, I don't. I feel real bad for those kids. Kids mostly just do as they're told. Poor things, they just can't choose their adult leadership. The adults, on the other hand, deserve everything they have earned for their stupidity.

    I sincerely hope the pirates treat the children with great care. The adults? Feed 'em to the sharks.

    No comments: