• E-mail me!
  • West Virginia Surf Report

    I found this little gem courtesy of my dear friends at Fark. You absolutely must visit this site. If you're trapped in a cube farm or visiting the public library, I suggest waiting until you're home because you might get your sanity questioned or at the very least thrown out of the building.

    It's called "West Virginia Surf Report." And it's as funny as you'd expect!

    A sample from the post, "Alli Side Effects In Layman's Terms":

    While no one likes experiencing treatment effects, they might help you think twice about eating questionable fat content. If you think of it like that, alli can act like a security guard for your late-night cravings

    You see, when you think about it, shitting yourself is actually a positive.

    Boldface is the company's wording, the rest is Jeff's people-speak.

    This site is just so darn funny! There are other funny reports, such as his reviews of KFC's dinner bowls and Wendy's Baconator sandwich. This guy is completely fried. And so therefore, I'm going to add him to my links. Well done!

    No comments: