• E-mail me!
  • No, really.

    So I've moved house. I'm now no longer in Virginia, where the rain only makes it hotter--I'm in Georgia, where it's so hot it can't seem to rain at all.

    Yippee.

    On the plus side, we've got a wickedly low mortgage on a rather tiny house with an overgrown lawn that will require a vast amount of sweat equity to return to normal, and we're surrounded by medieval festivals, pow-wows and comi-cons. Now, if only George Strait would return for another concert, I'll be all right, I guess.

    I'll be unpackaging my house and so I may not be online for a few days or even a week. If you need me, well, you'll just have to wait. I will check my email every day, so leave me a call-back if it's necessary.

    4 comments:

    Beav said...

    Welcome home?

    Soo Mi said...

    you made me throw up in my mouth a little, beav.

    keith said...

    Look on the bright side, at least you dont live in Mississippi....

    Soo Mi said...

    Thanks, Keith! There is a bright side!