• E-mail me!
  • spit take **possibly NSFW language

    You know me. I'm always on the lookout for badly-planned license plates. My favorites are the personality plates that people think up themselves, thinking they're cute, cunning, or funny but really aren't.

    On the other hand, occasionally the state can think up a few doozies themselves.

    I was following a car recently whose license plate read, among other things, "DPSH9X."

    Obviously, I thought it meant to say, "Dipshits."

    Considering that the plate was a disabled-driver plate, that actually pissed me off initially. I got over it, however.

    I will say, though, that while Virginia's need to encourage everyone to think up their own plate went too far, Georgia practically stifles the creativity of its citizenry. I'm so bored on the road now. No sense in going out some days.

    1 comment:

    Beav said...

    Georgia's got nothing on my beloved (and sometimes shameful) Florida: NSFW Words.