• E-mail me!
  • Can't you read the signs?

    I had an interview today. It wasn't the one I was expecting although it, too, was only part-time. However, everything went well and pending the drug-test report and a quick background check, I should be in training by Tuesday.

    I've never committed a crime nor taken an illegal drug in my entire life, but I have to confess that I'm incredibly anxious. I could hardly sleep last night in anticipation of the interview, and now must endure more waiting.

    I need this job, even if I only worked 20 hours a week, to help put us on the path to financial success should Mister choose to retire. I have my own bills to pay off, and this job will go a long way to helping me get there in time. I'd like so much to say to Mister, yes, my bills are taken care of. If you don't want to work for awhile, that's okay. You've earned it.

    1 comment:

    Soo Mi said...

    and the googlesense ad thingy that popped up on the "view" page after I posted this was, ironically, for 80% off a home drug testing kit. Oy!