• E-mail me!
  • Found me some funny

    Well I must say, this blog's a real downer. What the hell is going on here?!

    So, in the spirit of lifting spirits, no one does it better than Monty Python. Join me whilst we cruise the bookseller's....


    I have watched The Holy Grail since I was in grade school. I got sent to the principal's office for yelling at a boy I was trying to beat up, "Running away, eh? You yellow bastard!"

    I was also quite embarrassed in my teenage years to suddenly learn that spankings and oral sex were nothing to be asking for in polite society. Fortunately, my sister and I talked so fast and with a pseudo-British accent that most people didn't understand us, and those that did simply didn't believe their ears.

    This fansite is a compendium of Python fun. I check this place out from time to time if my spirits need a lift but too many kiddies are running about. Hope you enjoy!

    :)

    No comments: